meeniemainee.
Bonjour!

"Look up the definiton of sophistication. embody it." Don't let me hear you say life's taking you nowhere. Izryn, Malaysia ☺ enjoy reading my blog xoxo

Travel this

Story About Linkies Panda


Message
HUNTER ALERT

Sweetsour


What's In My Bag
Saturday, January 11, 2014 | 2:28 PM | 0 panda
Hi guys!

I've always loved What's In My Bag videos cause I'm a very nosy person, so I thought I'd do one right now cause this is what I'm carrying onto the plane and I have a lot of stuff in my bag when I travel so this might be interesting for some of you! :)

The bag I'm bringing: 
I'm carrying this black nylon bag because it's durable and I wouldn't be too worried about tossing it around. It's also very light and very secure which is important as I'd like to be able to sleep on the plane without worrying that someone can just stick their hand into my bag!

Contents of my bag:

1. A Book and Pieces of Blank Paper (inside the book)
In case I get bored because I'm flying with Etihad Airlines which I've never done before so I don't know how good their in-flight entertainment is. Also, the paper might come in useful when you feel like writing something; e.g. a poem about how sucky airplane food is.

2. Facial Wipes
To make myself feel fresh and awake when I get to my destination!

3. Retainers
Because I don't want to wear braces for a second time.. Which I actually need to but I'm convincing myself that I don't.. 

4. Pen and Pencil
In case you need to write something down. Also very handy when you need to fill in those tedious immigration forms..

5. Dry Tissues, Wet Tissues and Blotting Paper.
Tissues are always handy, and in case you get oily!

6. Medication
I have a pill for motion sickness (something I've unfortunately developed this year) and some antibiotics. Bring any medication that you might need such as Panadol or Clarinase cause nothing sucks more than having to endure a throbbing headache during a long haul flight.. Oh, and I like to bring medication that'll make me drowsy so that I'll quickly fall asleep when I get onto the plane, hehe.

7. Hair Tie and Scrunchie
You do NOT want the stewardess to think you are Ju-On. She might spill coffee on you.

8. Hand Sanitizer
You don't wanna catch a cold on the plane, do you?!

9.Wallet
For in-flight shopping, duh. Always have USDs on you. Always.

10. Gloves
Because London is freezing at the moment.. 

11. Mint
In case you get hungry.. Cause a mint is only 5 calories.. And gurl we all need to watch our weight.. Hahaha I kid. But you know, what if the guy who sits next to you is cute? You don't wanna scare him away with your bad breath!

12. Useful Skincare Products
I brought my moisturizer, a hydrating mask that I will put on during the second leg of the flight (I'm stopping by Abu Dhabi), and this serum that's supposed to be good for flights since it retains moisture in your skin or whatever it claims to do. But do remember that it can't be more than 100 ML!

13. Hand Cream
I hate dry hands. I feel so old. And wrinkly. Ergh.

14. Toothbrush
Don't be disgusting. Brush your teeth before you sleep and after you wake up.

15. Facial Mist
I love the feeling of it ok..

16. Make-Up
Now now, you don't need to bring your whole makeup case onto the plane, but just bring along your essentials. Mine are mascara, eyeliner, lip balm and lip butter.

17. Perfume
I think perfume is a great pick-me-up when getting off a flight. A spritz on your neck, a spritz on your wrist, and no one will know you have been traveling for the last 18 hours.

18. Earphones (Not Pictured)
I recently bought noise-cancelling earphones which I hope will work! I don't want to be hearing people's snores when I sleep..

These are the items I lug on board with me this time around, and I'm curious on what are the essentials for you guys when you guys are flying? Let me know!

See you! 


Older Post | Newer Post