meeniemainee.
Bonjour!

"Look up the definiton of sophistication. embody it." Don't let me hear you say life's taking you nowhere. Izryn, Malaysia ☺ enjoy reading my blog xoxo

Travel this

Story About Linkies Panda


Message
HUNTER ALERT

Sweetsour


Go on
Saturday, August 4, 2012 | 10:01 PM | 0 panda



Everything reminds me of you, EVERYTHING. Rindunya kau, but I don't want to be stupid anymore. I don't want to hope anything anymore. IF only you knew how much it hurts for me to keep these feelings. Yeps, I wanted to call you, but I know it will make me looks desperate. I wanted to text you, but I know you wouldn't reply any of my texts. So I decided to keep my feelings and just accept the fact that I'll get hurt by missing you. IF I could turn back time, I'll make it happen but it's just impossible.
"You won't change." this is the words you said, but you never know what I've been through all this while when I'm trying to change. You don't know what did my friends say. You don't know what everyone said about me. You just don't know anything and you simply said that. My last hope is that you would forgive me and even if you hate me so much, just don't treat me like I never have feelings. Say it to me if you hate me so I wouldn't have to be this sad, I don't have to save your number anymore.


Older Post | Newer Post